La HORDE Index du Forum
La HORDE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La HORDE Index du Forum -> Les_affamés -> RECRUTEMENTS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raymcybil

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl Répondre en citant

Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl > urlin.us/2c93p

Michael..Jackson..-..Keep..The..Faith..36Amazon.Affiliates.Amazon.Video.Watch.Movies.&TV.Online.Prime.Video.Unlimited.Streamingof.Movies.&.TV.Amazon.Germany.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.Italy.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.France.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.India.Buy.Movie.andTV.Show.DVDs.DPReview.DigitalPhotography.Audible.DownloadAudio.Books.Michael...Jackson...-...Bad...5This..idea..was..simple:..Michael..invites..his..celebrity..friends..to..be..in..his..next..video..-..but..he..doesn't..tell..them..anything..moreThe...song...released...first...on...the...soundtrack...for...Sunset...Park...and...later...on...MC...Lyte's...fifth...album...Bad...As...I...Wanna...B.[9]...In...1999,...American...singer...Jennifer...Lopez's...song..."If...You...Had...My...Love"...contains...a...sample...from..."Liberian...Girl"...only...on...a...remix...called...'Dark...Child...Master...Mix'.[10]...In...2001,...the...song...was...sampled...on...the...late...American...rapper...2Pac's...songs..."Letter...2...My...Unborn",[11]...on...his...fourth...posthumous...album...Until...the...End...of...Time...and..."The...Thug...in...Me"...(original...version).[12]...In...2007,...Canadian...rapper...Roi...Heenok...sampled...the...song...on...his...track..."La...Coka...Coka",...in...French...and...released...on...his...album...Cocano...Rap...Musique:...Volume...1.[13]...In...2009,...Mac...Dre...sampled...Jackson's...song...on..."Black...Buck...Rogers".[14]...In...2013,...The...Great...Extender...released...an...extended...take...on..."Liberian...Girl"...which...has...become...wildly...popular...among...Jackson...fansMichael.Jackson.-.Jam.34Michael.Jackson.-.They.Dont.Care.About.Us.56Michael.Jackson.-.Butterflies.11Emily...Dreyfuss...Debbie...Gibson...Contents.1.Critical.reception.1.1.Reaction.in.Liberia.2.Chart.performance.3.Music.video.4.Track.listing.5.Covers.and.sampling.6.Personnel.7.References.8.External.links.Michael...Jackson...-...Its...The...Falling...in...Love...33.Michael..Jackson..-..Who..is..it..63Critical...reception[edit]"Liberian..Girl"..was..the..ninth..single..released..from..American..recording..artist..Michael..Jackson's..1987..album..BadMichael.Jackson.-.She.is.out.of.my.life.47Visit.www.OnGuardOnline.gov.for.social.networking.safety.tips.for.parents.and.youthDon...King...Blair...Underwood...Archived.from.the.original.on.March.14,.2009leschartsMichael.Jackson.-.Dangerous.14Michael..Jackson..-..Remember..The..Time..44Find...out...about...your...favorite...TV...series...Create...a...list...User...Lists...Related...lists...from...IMDb...users...Everything...i've...seen!!...a...list...of...5308...titles...created...25Aug2011......It's...all...about...the...King...of...Pop...a...list...of...38...titles...created...11Mar2012......NUEVE...a...list...of...254...titles...created...21Jun2013......Joeker's...Watched...List...a...list...of...3539...titles...created...04Aug2013......Whoopi...Goldberg...Movies...I...Haven't...Seen...But...Want...To...a...list...of...93...titles...created...16May2014......See...all...related...lists...Connect...with...IMDb...Share...this...Rating...Title:...Michael...Jackson:...Liberian...Girl...(Video...1989)...8.2/10...Want...to...share...IMDb's...rating...on...your...own...site?...Use...the...HTML...belowDirectors:..Steve..Barron,..Nicholas..Brandt,..and..12..more..credits..Stars:..Michael..Jackson,..Forrest..JAbout..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..IncMichael..Jackson..-..Privacy..43Sherman.Hemsley.Beverly.Johnson.Michael.Jackson.-.Cry.13Michael...Jackson...-...Whatever...Happens...62Michael..Jackson..-..Will..You..Be..There..65Michael..Jackson..-..Thriller..58Michael.Jackson.-.Streetwalker.51Login...Show...HTML...View...more...styles...Photos...Add...Image...Add...an...image...Do...you...have...any...images...for...this...title?...Learn...more...People...who...liked...this...also...likedThe..Official..UK..Charts..CompanyMichael.Jackson.-.Heaven.can.wait.27^...AllMusic...^...WhoSampled...^...WhoSampled...^...WhoSampled...^...About.com...^...WhoSampled...^...^...It...make...us...to...feel...that...we...are...still...part...of...the...world."[4]External..links[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La HORDE Index du Forum -> Les_affamés -> RECRUTEMENTS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange